Israel New Shekel
Follow us on:
WHO WE ARE
HOW YOU CAN HELP
NEWS AND EVENTS
CONNECT TO ISRAEL
AMIT IN YOUR COMMUNITY
WAYS TO DONATE
BACK TO SCHOOL CAMPAIGN
Our Children are back in school - and they need your help! This fund helps students pay for books and school supplies.
You can also contribute to AMIT's Back to School by contacting AMIT at 212-477-4720 or 1-800-989-AMIT.
Count me in! I want to help AMIT students in Israel have a meaningful and successful school year by making a gift to the AMIT Back to School Fund.
Become part of a cadre of devoted supporters who fund the on-going needs of AMIT's students on an annual basis.
Funds a full year of individual tutorial sessions for a student, which can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Supports the innovative AMIT Project 80, which helps high school students, especially those living in struggling development towns or other "peripheral" areas of Israel, to pass the all-important
- Provides six months of private lessons in core academic subjects.
- Nurtures the troubled child with psychological counseling and therapy to relieve stress and anxiety. Funds 20 sessions of art or music therapy.
- Purchases two complete sets of Jewish studies textbooks for children in need.
- Equips one student with a new backpack and all required school supplies for an entire school year.
- Purchases one set of general studies textbooks.
Matching Gift Program:
My company has a Matching Gift Program. I will be processing the appropriate forms to double my gift to AMIT.
I am interested in programs in planned giving offered by AMIT. Please contact me:
I have included a bequest to AMIT in my will.:
I want to receive the AMIT e-newsletter and special alerts via email. My email address is:
Add Your Dedication Here (optional):
Online Giving Disclosures
Financial Statement (PDF)
IRS Tax Form (PDF)
© AMIT | 817 Broadway | New York, NY 10003 | 212-477-4720 | firstname.lastname@example.org